tirsdag den 17. november 2009

Daily Draw: Ace of Cups, Reversed - November 18, 2009

Not the most auspicious card for a daily draw, but the tarot hasn't lied to me yet.

This card represents emotional problems, as well as loneliness or strife within a relationship of some kind (keep in mind that the "relationships" I talk about aren't always lovers, it can be between parents or anyone else you deal with.)

I see this card as just a warning, rather than a straight black and white prediction. It's like a big flashing road sign "WATCH OUT - EMOTIONAL ISSUES AHEAD." This card can me emotional issues between you an a person, but it can also mean issues between two other people you know. Go through your day on your guard for issues!

NOTE: You may have noticed that I'm using the RWS images. I've said before that I'm using the Golden Tarot, but I know that the author has had issues with copyright infringement, and I don't want to make things worse than they already are. For that reason, I'm going to just stick to the RWS, which are in the public domain.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar