søndag den 22. november 2009

Daily Draw: Seven of Cups - November 22, 2009



Too many roads to choose from may slow the journey.

The RWS version of this card shows a person being assaulted by the images of seven cups, each one containing a choice and a journey for him. The Golden version shows something very similar. The thing that I feel that the card is trying to get across to us today is that being descisive and sticking with your decisions is the best way to go.

In my life, I've been thinking about languages for me to learn in the future, and I've got a list of like 16. I feel that this card is warning me that trying to learn all of them will lead me not to success in any of them. It's quality versus quantity. Do you want to be a master in one art, or a jack-of-all-trades in them all?

NOTE: You may have noticed that I'm using the RWS images. I've said before that I'm using the Golden Tarot, but I know that the author has had issues with copyright infringement, and I don't want to make things worse than they already are. For that reason, I'm going to just stick to the RWS, which are in the public domain.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar