mandag den 16. november 2009

Daily Draw: Temeperance - November 17, 2009


Ah, Temperance, how I love thee.

Temperance is a card that describes what I strive for in my life in general, seeing it come up in a daily draw really makes me happy.

This card's basic meaning is equilibrium in all things. Not too much good, not too much bad, just harmony. A major teaching I've always taken away from temperance was not to focus on any one part of your life, and not to sweat the small stuff. Temperance always taught me that all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy.

Applying this to your life, just remember that there is such thing as "too much of a good thing," always live in moderation.

NOTE: You may have noticed that I'm using the RWS images. I've said before that I'm using the Golden Tarot, but I know that the author has had issues with copyright infringement, and I don't want to make things worse than they already are. For that reason, I'm going to just stick to the RWS, which are in the public domain.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar