onsdag den 18. november 2009

Daily Draw: Knight of Coins/Pentacles, Reversed - November 19, 2009

The Court cards can represent situations, but very frequently they actually represent people. It's usually very dependant on where they pop up in a spread, but unless it's a spot that suggests a situation rather than a person, I'd go with the interpretation of the card as that person.

The Knight of Coins represents a reliable, respectable, slow-and-steady-wins-the-race kinda guy, reversed is the same, just without the more positive parts. It's a dull, drab, pedantic type of person.

So what does that mean when it comes up in a daily draw? Well my dears, as I'm sure you can guess, it means that the events of tomorrow will revolve around this dull person, or that this dull person will in another way play a large role in the events of your day.

I bet you all know who this card is a reference too in your own life. ;)

NOTE: You may have noticed that I'm using the RWS images. I've said before that I'm using the Golden Tarot, but I know that the author has had issues with copyright infringement, and I don't want to make things worse than they already are. For that reason, I'm going to just stick to the RWS, which are in the public domain.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar